Monday, January 31, 2011

January 31: Six reasons I've smiled already

1.  The twinkling snow, the black velvet sky, and the silent trees were even more beautiful than usual this morning.
 
2.  Just when I was thinking how well I was doing in my workout, maybe making progress, I caught a glimpse of my arm fat flapping.
 
3.  There were some funny things on the gym's TV this morning: a picture of an owl (which I first thought was a skeleton) and some pro-bowl highlights.
 
4.  I worked for forty minutes and burned more than five hundred calories on the cross trainer this morning - a new record for me!
 
5.  The cold morning air felt amazingly refreshing after my workout (as opposed to bone-chilling before my workout).
 
6.  I have a place to come home to and a family to love.
~Karin

No comments:

Post a Comment