Wednesday, June 22, 2011

June 22: Splish splash

  With my first sunburn of the season gracing my shoulders, I can safely announce that summer pool season is here!  (I did use sunscreen before leaving home, but forgot to reapply – let that be a lesson to you!)  I'm not sure if I've got more confidence because my body's reshaped somewhat or if I'm extra busy with my youngest in the pool or if I really just don't care what people think – but so far I've walked on the pool decks to the pool in my swimsuit, without trying to hide my body within a towel.  It's a relief since hiding while carrying a squiggly one can become cumbersome.

 

  Looking forward to seeing the gang on Saturday – it's fun to see how much we change from month to month.  Wait till you see our pictures in August.  We're an impressive bunch!


~
Karin

No comments:

Post a Comment