Wednesday, July 6, 2011

July 6: Food Diary

  Don't panic!  I'm not going to write a list of what I ate.  At least, I'm not going to put it up here on the blog.  What I will put here is a URL for a nifty web site:

www.personal-nutrition-guide.com

I really don't feel like describing everything that's on the page; suffice it to say there's a ton of information under categories such as Improving Calorie Awareness; How Much Should I Weigh?; Eat Intentionally, Not Accidentally.

  I stumbled onto the site today when I was looking for a printable food diary.  Since going meeting-less with Weight Watchers, I played around with different options: online food tracking, notebook, loose leaf paper.  This site offers several different ones to suit different tracking preferences.  I'm pretty happy with the one I printed today and have already started filling it in.

  I swear that when it comes to food journals/trackers/diaries, I'm like a preschooler.  I'm easily distracted and want something new.  When tracking gets boring and chore-like, I stop doing it.  So I feel pretty jazzed that I found a food diary with a smiling apple and pear on it.  How could I get bored tracking my eating habits when I'm looking at happy fruit?

~Karin

No comments:

Post a Comment