Sunday, November 13, 2011

Another New Week

Uh oh.  I see it's been almost a week since I last wrote.  It was a very busy week, and by the end of it, I found that my jeans were buttoning a little tighter.  Somehow I slipped from vegetarian into carbotarian, and looking back, I can tell.  I can see where I reached for cereal insted of fruit, and extra bread instead of carrots.

I also see where I was staying up too late and ending up too tired to go to the gym most mornings, and being too tired from lack of proper fuel to go to the gym in the evening!

Thankfully I heed the warning sign of the tight button!

I also realize that I was spending last week in the present, and didn't think at all about the future.  Sure, we must be here now, but there is something to be said about remembering how we want our futures to be.  I'd like my body to be ready for triathlon season (I think my bionic ear is getting better!) and amusement parks.  I want my shoulders to be nice and straight, not all slouchy as they're slipping into.  I want my aches and pains to melt away under good training, which I know they do.

So my goals for this week:

1.  To be in bed as early as my body would like;
2.  To eat 5 servings of raw fruits & veggies each day; and
3.  To stay hydrated with water (not almond milk).

What are your goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment