Thursday, May 3, 2012

my musical pick-me-ups

Thankfully I have a rich musical repertoire in running 'round my mind, and my Self seems to know where to find what it needs in there.

This morning on the radio I heard Shonlock's Hello ("there's so much more to who you are"), and that seemed to unlock things for me.

A short while later I had Whitney Houston's voice singing "a lonely place to be, and so I learned to depend on me."

And then Brett Michaels "give me something to believe in."

I've got ideas about how to move forward now.  Basically I need to move.  Not treadmill move, but fun move -- like my dog spazzing out over her favorite ball.

I need to be a little brave and get back into a group exercise 'cause I love those.  I've never found anyone in them to be anything but supportive and inspiring.

Gonna find the beat again.  Sugarland.



No comments:

Post a Comment