Tuesday, April 12, 2011

April 12: Burnout... yeah Baby!

Today was weightlifting class, and I've got the endorphins to prove it!  J  David put us through a technique called burnout, or ladders as my dad knows it.  I won't bore you with all the ins and outs, but believe you me, it's hard sweaty, work  and absolutely fantastic.  AND I did this after a good cross-trainer workout.  Thanks to "Paradise City" by Guns 'n Roses, I had burned it up, flying at 100!

 

I had needed to kick my backside today after feeling under the weather for the past couple days.  There's nothing like a good round in the gym to make a head cold turn tail and run!

 

This most excellent workout was marred by the absence of my workout buddy who was badly burned this weekend.  Class wasn't the same without her, but until she can be with us lifting again, I'll lift for her, too.

 

~Karin

No comments:

Post a Comment