Friday, May 20, 2011

May 20

It amazes me that after all the exercising I've been doing for so long, my muscles still hurt when I switch things up.  I've got all kinds of achy stiffness after yesterday's workouts.  This morning's swim has left me ready to go back to bed (alas, my youngest has other plans), and I'm wondering how badly I'll hurt tomorrow after a day of planting the garden today.  I can already feel my hamstrings & lower back!  That said, I'm so proud of how I'm challenging myself and of what I'm able to accomplish.  These healthy aches & pains are my badges of honor.

I'm so pleased with switching eating plans.  I'm eating much healthier and more in-line with my body's hunger signals.  It's too soon to see results at the scale this month, but I'm hoping that this change will pay off in the long run.  In the meantime, I continue to shrink but am well aware that there's plenty more shrinking to do.

~Karin

No comments:

Post a Comment