Sunday, July 17, 2011

July 17: Sunny Days

  A great big "good luck and have fun" to everyone in the Johnnycake Jog.  What a perfect day!  I'm looking forward to reading about your experiences.  J

 

  On the home front:

·         We're two-thirds through our July birthdays (two in one week!). 

·         Serving homeless families this week, I was reminded of gratitude.

·         I've switched from cow's milk to almond milk, and my system seems to be much happier.

·         New Rx seems to be easing issues.  I'm encouraged this morning - hurrah!

·        With hot weather ahead, I've been scouring the internet and my cookbooks for healthy, won't-overheat-the-kitchen recipes.

·         Still to come in July: triathlon, hubby's birthday, final weigh-in.

 

  I figured the best way for me to handle the month of July is to not weigh myself at all.  My goal is to be at 229 for the final weigh-in.  It seems unattainable, but it's something to work towards and is slightly within the realm of possible.  Here's hoping I can be pleasantly surprised on the 30th!

 

~Karin

No comments:

Post a Comment