Sunday, January 6, 2013

How I lost 100 pounds: season 14

The premier of Season 14 of The Biggest Loser will air tonight.  I've been looking forward to it since this summer, when I wasn't chosen as a contestant.  I'm curious to see what the chosen people brought to the table, to hear their stories.

I'm doing a fair amount of what if I'd been selected?
What would I weigh now?
How would I have done in challenges?
Which would be my trainer?
What would my family and I have done without each other?
Would I be fighting back from my back injury?  Would it even have happened?

I'm also feeling that little bit of competition starting up again.  If I work really hard this week, how would a 1st all-out week compare against the contestants'?  Not much of a contest, since I won't be spending 6 hours a day in the gym; but still.

What if?



No comments:

Post a Comment