Tuesday, February 22, 2011

February 22: Two-Two Tuesday!



Hip! Hip! Hooray!  It's Tuesday!
     I finally saw a little good news on the scale this morning.  It's not enough to cause my fellow contestants to worry, but it's enough to make me smile.
     I put myself through a surprisingly challenging cardio workout before David put our class through an even more challenging (dare I say grueling?) Women On Weights workout.  I'd be a liar if I said I wasn't tempted to lay down on the floor and order a pizza for dinner.
     I'm not flooded with meetings this week, so I'm hoping to watch My Inspirational Show tonight, uninterrupted, from start to finish.
     My shoulder bones are still there, and though there have been no confirmed sightings, I have reason to believe I have a collarbone.  Apparently it's not just a knob under my neck – it feels like it goes all the way to my shoulders.
     My next smaller clothes size in my closet are shorts, so unless the weather suddenly turns warmer, I'm faced with the task of duct taping my current jeans to my body.
     I'm challenging myself to go to (*sigh*) spin class tomorrow morning.  It's hard and doesn't make me happy... so I'll keep trying till it's not so hard and it does make me happy.  I refuse to quit just because it's hard.  Pray for me.

~ Karin

No comments:

Post a Comment