Thursday, March 24, 2011

March 24L Lighter Than Air!

                Who'd have thought I'm now lighter than air?  During the treadmill portion of today's workout, the machine stopped and displayed a message like "can't sense user."  I assure you that I was there striding along, arms swinging, heart pumping.  So clearly I must have briefly weighed absolutely nothing.  Or air now weighs more than 230 pounds.  J

                Another nice treadmill moment: I started my day with a five minute fit test on said treadmill.  The result: I'm average!  Woohoo!  I'm not below average anymore!  Awesome!

                Weightlifting was stinkin' fun today.  We revisited lifts we haven't done in many weeks, and it turns out I can lift way more than I did even then.  How great is that? 

                Spin class has become a regular part of my week.  Aside from still not being able to get my own foot into the pedals, I'm getting the hang of it.  Yesterday I even panted out the count for a set of up/downs. 

                I've donated another bag of clothes I've outshrunk, and have inherited some snazzy new duds to see me through the next while.  I really do need to go shopping for pants though.

                My hair is at just the right length for a bouncy exercise ponytail, my nails aren't shredding, and even my feet are getting skinnier.

                So come Saturday, no matter what digits the scale shows, I'm doing FANTASTIC – YAY ME!!! (spoken with all required humility)

~Karin

No comments:

Post a Comment