Monday, July 25, 2011

July 25: Motivation!

  Ladies & Gentlemen: I've just received a brand new load of Weight Loss Motivation!  It arrived in the form of photos taken of me during the triathlon.  Seeing what I look like riding my bike…  there are no words.  However, I will not berate myself; rather I will appreciate even more that I completed a triathlon, and I did so a person who is obese, strong, and determined.

 

  So though the contest comes to an end this weekend, I'm hitting the restart button. By next year, I'd like to cut twelve minutes from my triathlon time.  A large part of that will come from more intense biking, but also through a couple other fitness programs and consistent healthful eating.  Of course, it'll also take place in real life, which means surgery, holidays, and the unexpected.

 

  Stay tuned!

 

~Karin

No comments:

Post a Comment