Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Apparently this is The Day

My Dear Friend,


I've spent quite an amount of time lately trying to understand God, questioning, exploring, opening,  and coming to new understandings.  In that new understanding I recently prayed a private prayer. 


This morning for the first time in months I felt a twinge in my back when I tied my shoes, my knee felt wobbly on the stair, and somewhere in my head refrains from my Catholic school days came back to me, focused on part of Psalm 118:24 (yes, I  had to google it): "This is the day..."


The rest becomes poetry and paint and prayer that I will not share here, my Friend.  I trust you'll understand that those are too fragile for our forum. 


What I hope to be able to share with you in the days ahead is the effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment